Friday, March 12, 2010

Driving license cookies


message from Sept. 29th, 2009 :
Very first cookie to enter the blog, it's not for nothing that he's there! Today, I am yet a little more independent. I just received my driving license! A A A Aw that's so good! Now I only need a car.
So, in order to thank my teachers - and incidentally revise my code - I took my spatula and my brain.These simple biscuits were cooked with spices and awkwardly redrawn after cooking (lack of gear in the house). I searched to find food colors, but it was just a waste of time it seems. That's too bas. I would have made a red background for the stop sign. Now, if someone should also celebrate this event, it can be arranged.



Ingredients (for about twenty cookies) :
120g butter
1 teaspoon almond essence
160g brown sugar
1 egg
200g all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda (alternatively, a pinch of salt)
1 teaspoon ginger, cinnamon and / or 4 spices

to decorate : 50g of dark chocolate

Beat softened butter, almond extract and sugar in a bowl until the mixture is aerated. Add the egg without stopping beating. Inevitably, it is easier when the whip is electric or when you do this with someone else, but you made harder things before.

Sift flour, baking soda and spices and stir gently to the mix. Cover in a kitchen foil and cool for about 30 minutes. This will harden the dough and helps to raise your future wheels.

Preheat oven to 180 ° C.
Make small balls of dough with your hands. Truckers will make them according to the size of the wheels, of course. Place each ball on a plate covered with greaseproof paper and flatten the dough slightly with your palm, taking care to properly maintain the round shape. Don't forget to space the balls. It's like on the highway: 1 dash is threat but 2 are safe.

Bake 12 minutes or until edges are golden. Let cool.

Melt chocolate squares over low heat or in microwave (perilous experience, though) and pour into a freezer bag. I had nothing else handy. Cut the tip-tip of one corner of the bag and use it as a pen to draw the panels that you prefer. Let the chocolate harden. If it's too hot, hop! put back in the refrigerator.

And bite! At last!

No comments:

Post a Comment