Friday, June 10, 2011

One more collage


Hello, today I offer you yet another doodle from my hands. This "Sun Explosion" is a mix of ingraving and collage. I don't know how you call this technique in English. I think in French it's embosser so maybe you can say embossing. I ingraved a piece of wood which I later printed without ink but on a wet paper. So you can actually see the image in 3D. On top of it I added flowers that I love cutting in printed papers that I kept from my school workshop (leftovers of course! I didn't use my own or someone else's work). I takes a while to sew them on it, but hey, here's the little thing.

1 comment:

  1. I finally found magnificent post here.I will get back here. I just added your blog to my bookmark regions. thanks.Quality presents is the fundamental on welcome the visitors to visit the webpage page, that is the thing that this site page is giving.
    If you want to learn more about 10 Best Food Chopper Reviews , you can visit now

    ReplyDelete